Friday, February 27, 2015

Freebie Friday- Monthly Photo Cards


 Lynn Shokoples Monthly Photo Cards
Just click on the photo to download!
(There is also a tab up top with more freebies to download)

Howdy Howdy! It's Freebie Friday again. I'm sharing another cut file that you can use for journaling or maybe a monthly photo of yourself. This is for my mini I'm doing charting my progress for the year, well, I'm hoping it's progress, lol.. I will share some of those pages with you soon. So for now, hope you enjoy the files and see you next Friday!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.