Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sweet Life Cards - BoBunny


Sweet Life Cards by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Sweet Life Collection
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!! Today I wanted to share with you a few cards I made using the new Sweet Life Collection from BoBunny. This is such a versatile collection. I loved all the pieces in the Noteworthy package. They were perfect for tucking here and there. And... Oh My Goodness... the Dies!!! I am totally addicted to the dies that BoBunny came out with. I can go on and on, but I will let you continue on with your day!! Until next time....
Sweet Life Cards by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Sweet Life Collection
 I used the Ornate Frame Die to tuck behind my sentiment on this card!!
Sweet Life Cards by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Sweet Life Collection
Playing with the Pocket Cards and Noteworthy pieces for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Hey There Card
Patterned Paper: Sweet Life/Dot, Blessed
6x6 Paper Pad: Sweet Life
Pocket Squares: Sweet Life
Journal Contents: Sweet Life
Dies: Ornate Die

Let All Your Dreams Have Wings Card
Patterned Paper: Sweet Life/Spring
6x6 Paper Pad: Sweet Life
Noteworthy: Sweet Life
Journal Contents: Sweet Life

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous!!!! I love love love the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.