Monday, March 23, 2015

Dreams Do Come True - BoBunny

Dreams Do Come True Layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Sweet Life Collection
 Good Morning! Today I am sharing a layout I did for a Social Media project on BoBunny's Facebook Page. I chose the Sweet Life Collection because I thought it represented the happy and  fun times that Nicole and Chris had choosing a home. It is their first home together and it is such a sweet house. I thought the butterflies and flowers were just the thing for this layout.It's happy, it's fun and I had a ton of fun doing it! There is a lot of fussy cutting here, the flowers came from the 12x12 patterned paper and all the dotted circles were a sheet in the 6x6 paper pad. I just love playing with all the elements on a layout.The chipboard pieces were hard to choose from, I wanted to use them all, lol.. so until next time....







Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sweet Life/ Blessed, Goodness
6x6 Paper Pad: Sweet Life
Brads: Sweet Life
Chipboard: Sweet Life Chipboard, Sweet Life Layered Chipboard
Noteworthy: Sweet Life
Dies: Ornate Frames
Pocket Squares: Sweet Life
Glimmer Spray: Tutu

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.