Friday, September 4, 2015

Bookmarks and Free PDF!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eihshiwqcd7qnap/Bible%20Bookmarks%20by%20Lynn%20Shokoples.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eihshiwqcd7qnap/Bible%20Bookmarks%20by%20Lynn%20Shokoples.pdf?dl=0
 Good Morning! I have been asked by a few people to share my bookmarks. I designed them in the Silhouette Cameo and couldn't figure out how to save them to a regular file.. well.. I finally figured them out! So.. if you click on either photo, it will take you to the dropbox file ready to download. They are in a PDF, so you can print them, alter them, have some fun and be creative! Here is a link to my original post where I shared my techniques and tips! Distress Ink Bookmarks

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.