Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Touch of the Masters Hand


The Touch of The Masters Hand Isaiah 30:28 by Lynn Shokoples
 Good Morning! Today I'm sharing another page, this one from Isaiah. I wanted to document the touch of the Lords hand in our lives. I found this image on "inkidoodles" and tried to recreate it. I love challenging myself to see what I am capable of. I seem to stay in that "comfort" zone, but I'm trying to learn more about drawing. As I read the passages, I just see what comes to me and I go from there. I don't talk much about the scripture, as I think we each have our own meaning and understanding of what we read and how it inspires us. I am also learning alot about different mediums, which is fun. This was done with NeoColorII crayons and Prisma pencil crayons.. I love playing with these! So until next time....

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.