Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Believe Misc.Me - BoBunny


 Believe Misc.Me Pages by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Believe Collection
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
An announcement about blogs and google accounts has come to light.
Google has said that you must have a google account to follow blogs.
Advice from most bloggers is that you follow via bloglovin now. 
There is a button on the side bar that you can click to follow my blog.
If you have your own blog, you may notice that your followers
are decreasing. I thought I had said or done something wrong, when my numbers dropped lol.
So , please if you want to stay in touch, follow via bloglovin or
create a google account. Thanks so much! Now back to the fun stuff...


Good Morning! Last week on the BoBunny Blog I shared some Misc.Me pages that I did using the new Believe Collection. I am soooo in love with this collection! I can't wait to do a page in my Bible or planner with this collection. I also got to play with the Lots Of Love Stickable Stencil and the Doodle Bloom Stamps! It's so bright and fun I couldn't stop playing around! And have you seen the new clear stickers? Perfect for adding a little something extra to your photos! Now that I'm covered in Blush Glitter Paste it's time for the next project....Until next time!
Believe Misc.Me Pages by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Believe Collection

Believe Misc.Me Pages by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Believe Collection



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Combo Stickers: Believe
Clear Stickers: Believe
Pocket Squares: Believe
Noteworthy: Believe
Chipboard: Believe
Journal Contents: Believe
Stencils: Lots Of Love
Glitter Paste: Blush
Stamps: Doodle Blooms
Page Protector: 12x12 Variety Pack
Stamp Block Set
Palette Knife Assortment Set

3 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.