Monday, February 22, 2016

Whimsy Devotional Art Cards

Exodus Devotional Art Cards by Lynn Shokoples
 Morning Everyone and once again HAPPY MONDAY!!! Who loves Mondays? Not sure, but someone out there has too. Today I have a few more of my devotional art cards to share with you. These are from the book of Exodus. I'm having alot of fun making these cards. Punches and stamps are coming out of my stash once again. I call these whimsical but I'm not sure why, lol... It's my take on "cute". If you know me, I can live in Fall. Warm rich colors. I was once termed "Earthy Organic", and yup, they were right! I am trying to do cute and fun, but it's still leaning towards my shabby style.. that's just me, and that's ok!
Exodus Devotional Art Cards by Lynn Shokoples

Exodus Devotional Art Cards by Lynn Shokoples
 I try to keep the fronts and backs with the same theme. I also am trying for a general theme for the year, which will be the office stamps and the days of the week.
Exodus Devotional Art Cards by Lynn Shokoples
 I have been asked by several people to do a tutorial on these, and I will while I'm working on my next set. So until next time..... have a blessed day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Such a great idea and cute too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Lynn!! I think I might have to try doing some devotions like these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all your new creations girl- fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Lynn! I'm looking forward to your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.