Thursday, February 18, 2016

Documented Faith - Weeks 4, 5 & 6


Documented Faith Week 6 by Lynn Shokoples
 Good Morning! Today I'm catching up on my Documented Faith Journal. We have been back and forth out to the cabin, so I was getting behind on my weekly prompts. So while I'm working on Week 7, I thought I would share what I've been doing with you. This one is Week 6. I am loving doing this method of documenting. I get to art journal and journal my faith. Win, win!
Documented Faith Week 4 by Lynn Shokoples
 This is Week 4. I made some tags and thought they would be a fun addition to the page.
Documented Faith Week 4 by Lynn Shokoples


Documented Faith Week 5 by Lynn Shokoples
 Week 5 I put last because it's my least favourite to be honest. Something wasn't working, and I wasn't sure how to fix it, so for now it will stay like this. Some pages are just like that, and I'm trying to just let it go and move on. Do you have pages like that? 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.