Thursday, April 28, 2016

Technique Thursday #6 - Believe Prayer Journal

Technique Thursday#3 by Lynn Shokoples

Good Morning! Welcome back to another Technique Thursday! Today I am working on my BoBunny Believe Prayer Journal. This is such a fun project for me. All my prayers are done, and it's time to do some decorating. I had a Youtube Video I did with Creative Scrapbooker Magazine a few weeks back showing you how I put this journal together, and today I'm working on a new page. This is a two part video, Part One is the Tutorial and Part Two is the Completed Prayer Journal! Hope you enjoy! Farther down the page I've created links for you through Scrapbook.com if you want to take a look at the supplies I used. So... here is the video!!
Part One

Part Two
Subscribe for more weekly tutorials!

Here are the links to the supplies I've used for
this journal. (Just click on the photo above or the photos below to go over to Scrapbook.com)


 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.