Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Jeremiah 30:2 Bible Journal Page

 Morning! And a Happy Scrappy Tuesday! Just sharing another Bible Journal page, this one from Jeremiah.When I read this I knew I wanted to document this verse. I think it's important to keep a record of what words were spoken by Jesus. I am highlighting a lot in my bible these days. I want to document verses and words that speak to me. I think by the time I am done, the whole bible will be underlined. To read, to worship and to spend time with HIM. The image I used was found on google and then I added some of my own touches with watercolor pencils and pencil crayons.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Lynn, I really love the idea of Bible journaling and your pages are just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.