Thursday, April 14, 2016

Technique Thursday - Whimsy Houses


Technique Thursday - Whimsy Houses by Lynn Shokoples
 Hi and welcome back to Technique Thursday! Today I worked on a page in my Daytimer of Faith building some whimsy houses on a gelli print background. Always a fun day when you get to work with paint and paper! If you have anything you would like to see for Technique Thursdays, please just let me know in the comments and I will try and do a video for you! A big thank you to everyone that has subscribed to my channel, it means so much to me and just make my heart sing! Have an awesome day! See you next week for some fun Bible Bookmarks!





  Supplies Used In the Video:


 


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.