Monday, May 23, 2016

Bible Art Page- The Ten Commandments


Bible Journal Page - Exodus by Lynn Shokoples
 Good Morning! Today I'm sharing a page from the Book of Exodus in my Bible.. My inspiration for this page is from one of my favourite artists Jann Gray of Illuminated Journaling. I love all her work and she has the best Youtube tutorial videos as well. I've learned alot from this wonderful lady.. and she is sweet as pie! I watched one of her videos to do this page, and even though it is nothing like Jann's I was pretty excited with how it turned out. I had always wanted the Ten Commandments in my Bible, and this was this perfect illustration for me. Have a wonderful day friends!!

Supplies used on my page:







Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.