Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mixed Media Journal Flip Through


 Good Morning and Happy Sunday! Guess what? I finished my Praise and Pray Journal and thought instead of taking photos I would just do a little video flip through. I'm so excited to begin the next one. There is a little sneak peek of it in the video and a sneak of what this weeks Technique Thursday video is all about. Hope you enjoy!!!
 **Note**
I've also started a facebook group  so there is one general place to announce any upcoming giveaways or freebies and also have the links all in one place. I thought facebook would be a good place, since most people have an account there and it's easy to find. There is a fun giveaway being announced in the next few days! So I hope you can come join us! Here is the latest freebie!

** 20 Tuxedo Day Tabs**
Black writing on one side, white on the other!
Days of the week, words and some blank tabs too!
The freebie link is in the facebook group!
 Journal Supplies:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs




To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.