Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bible Journal Page Tutorial with Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and BoBunny

**To see this weeks Technique Thursdays Video click Here**
Bible Journal Page with Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and BoBunny by Lynn Shokoples
 Good Morning Everyone! Today I have a special blog post teaming up with Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and Bobunny! I have a post up on the Creative Scrapbooker Blog with a video tutorial on how I created the above Bible Journal Page. You can head over to see the pages and watch the video!
Click Here to Head to Creative Scrapbooker!

A few weeks ago I did another post for Creative Scrapbooker showing how I created some of the pages in my BoBunny Prayer Journal. The Prayer Journal is finished now and I got to share the pages in a little video flip through on Technique Thursday.

Here is the video for today:


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Divine/Believe
Transparent Gel

  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.