Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Technique Thursday #8 - One Little Word April


Technique Thursday One Little Word April Pages by Lynn Shokoples
Good Morning and Welcome back to Technique Thursday! Again we are a day early as tomorrow I am over at Creative Scrapbooker Magazine sharing a bible page tutorial! Today I am working in my One Little Word Binder doing my pages for the April Prompt. I've been keeping my binder to the black and white theme, but I wanted to change it up abit and do some mixed media pages. So I took out the paints, stencils and stamps and got to work! I won't talk much here, because I do a lot of talking in the video, lol
Technique Thursday One Little Word April Pages by Lynn Shokoples

Technique Thursday One Little Word April Pages by Lynn Shokoples

Technique Thursday One Little Word April Pages by Lynn Shokoples

Below is the video tutorial on how I made these pages..I hope you enjoy!
Here are the links to the products I used in the video!
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs?ref=hdr_shop_menu


 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.