Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Catching Up My One Little Word Binder

 Good Morning. Today I'm just sharing some of my pages from my One Little Word Binder. I had everything printed, I just needed to get organized, so I took the binder out to the cabin with me and spent some time with some magazines, scissors and glue. It was such fun. I had done a collage poster for my March assignment but didn't want to leave my binder pages empty. I wasn't sure I would get into cutting up magazines, but oh once I started, I couldn't stop. I went back and added some word strips to my other pages too. So here is March ( the collage pages), May ( the photo a day pages) and June ( a month of reflection prompts). All caught up now, and ready to take on July!!!

Here's March!


 Now on to May ( April's pages were already done)


 And a few pages from June.


To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop 

 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.