Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Video Tutorial - Two Ways to Trace into Your Bible Journal



Hi Everyone and welcome back to Technique Thursday! Today's video is all about a few different ways that I use to trace into my bible! Next week I will show you how to watercolor the flowers and finish off your page! Hope you enjoy the video! Stop by tomorrow to see some new Bible Journal Pages I have been working on in Isaiah and Revelations. Until next time....
 If you are looking for bible journaling products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Supplies Used in this video:
( Just click on the link to checkout the products)


ESV Single Column
Journaling Bible



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn whatva great video! I never knew exactly how tonuse a graphite pencil. That is just great......hugs

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.