Friday, June 3, 2016

Inspire Bible - Taking a peek at some pages


Inspire Bible Pages by Lynn Shokoples
Good Morning and Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing some pages from my Inspire bible. How amazing is it to have a Bible that has pages to color? I love it when I head out of town. All I need to take is my Bible, some pencil crayons and I am ready to go! Most of the pages I've done while sitting out at the cabin. I'm really enjoying this bible. I am mostly using it to take notes in, to leave a message to my children, or to just journal thoughts. I am just using the coloring pages and don't think I will do any drawing or painting in this one. I made some journaling cards so I can just print them off and use some washi tape to stick them down. I didn't want to cover up any of the words, so the cards just flip up!  I think this will be a pretty full bible when I am done!


Inspire Bible Pages by Lynn Shokoples

Inspire Bible Pages by Lynn Shokoples

Inspire Bible Pages by Lynn Shokoples

Inspire Bible Pages by Lynn Shokoples



To see the NEW Praise and Pray Colorable Journal..come pop by my little Etsy Shop.
For Freebies, Giveaways and tons of Inspiration, come check out our "Praise and Pray Journaling" group on Facebook!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

2 comments:

  1. I love the tabs you have on your bible. Where did you get them or did you make them? Thank you Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candy...the tabs in my bible are from my Etsy Shop. Here is a link. Thank you so much for stopping by. https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.