Thursday, June 2, 2016

Technique Thursday - Fauxdori Part 2


 ** The NEW Praise and Pray Journal" is now available
at a Special Bundle Price!
And now...
Welcome back to Technique Thursday! Today we are finishing up the "Praydori", putting in the elastics and getting it ready for your journals! I'm so excited to be working on the new "Pray" Journal now available in the Etsy Shop. Now I will have two journals in my dori!! Hope you enjoy! If you missed Part One of the "Praydori" tutorial.. just click here!

To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop .

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn  

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.