Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Enjoy Your Summer Layout - BoBunny

Enjoy Layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Beach Therapy Collection.
Good Morning Everyone! It is with sadness that I write this post. This will be my last blog post as part of the BoBunny creative design team. I decided to not reapply for the design call to give someone else a chance to have their dreams come true. It has been an amazing journey with them, and I am so grateful and blessed to have been a part of their family for the last 5 years. 

Todays layout is one that is called "One Layout Three Ways". It shows how to take a layout from clean and simple all the way to the collage style. Here are the 3 layouts a little closer up.
 A few journaling contents cards and an element from one of the patterned papers.

A few dies added and a few elements.
I had tons of fun playing with the stamps and chipboard to finish it up!
Thanks so much for joining me today!
I'm looking forward to my new scrappy adventures!


Supplies Used:


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cruise, Summer/ Beach Therapy
6x6 Paper Pad: Beach Therapy
Noteworthy: Beach Therapy
Brads: Beach Therapy
Layered Chipboard: Beach Therapy
Chipboard: Beach Therapy
Journal Contents: Beach Therapy
Craft Dies: Picture This,Fly Away
Stamps: Rough It Up, Emoji, Icons
Double Dot Ink : Licorice, Emerald



To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.