Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Inspire Bible (Large Print) Comparison and Flip Through.

Good Morning!!! Yesterday I got the Large Print Inspire Bible delivered to my house! You have no idea how excited I was. The bible is absolutely beautiful! The spaces are so much bigger and I am super excited to start coloring in it! A big thank you to Tyndale House for blessing me with an advanced copy. With over 400 Illustrations to color with many different styles from Traditional to Whimsical there is something for every artist. There is also plenty of space for your own journaling or personal art. The text is larger and much easier to read. I really love this bible. Here is a little video comparing the regular size to the large print! Stop by tomorrow for another Technique Thursday video tutorial on Bible Journaling.

**NOTE**
New Tabs for the Inspire Bible were just released in the Shop
All 66 Books of the Bible plus Blank Tabs!
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs



  For Fun Unique Bible Journaling supplies, come pop by my little Etsy Shop .
Pre-Order Your Large Print Inspire Bible Now:
Amazon.com



Amazon.ca

 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.