Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August Freebie - Let's Celebrate!


Good Morning. We have our first August freebie in our Praise and Pray Journaling Facebook group to celebrate the release of the new journal. Would love for you to come join us.

I just have to tell you all a little about this wonderful group of people. Each morning I can't wait to go and see what our members have been up too. It's not only a place to share our journals, it's a community of amazing beautiful people. Never have I been in a group like this one. They are so positive, encouraging, supportive people. And the best part...NO drama! It's a pleasure to spend time in the group hearing their stories and sharing a little bit of their worlds. When I designed the first journal, I never would have imagined how it would change my life. To hear stories of how the journals helped some of our members through their grieving process, how some had given up, but then found the journals and it helped them on their journey of healing. We are a group of old and young, male and female, all types of religions and we are on this journey together. I am so blessed to be a part of this amazing group, and I can't begin to know how to thank them for what they have brought into my life.

  Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support!

To see some fun new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop

Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.