Monday, August 1, 2016

Loose Watercolor Bible Journal Page from Psalms

A Page from Psalms by Lynn Shokoples
 Morning Everyone! Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share another page from my Bible in the book of Psalms. I found this image on google and thought it represented the passage from Psalms about waiting for the Lord. I tried to do a loose watercolor technique, that just blended the background with no set definition. I loved the way it turned out. An easy technique when you don't want to fuss with details. The page was all done with NeoColor II crayons and Polychromo Pencil Crayons from Faber Castell, two of my all time favourite "go to" supplies! Have a wonderful day folks, thanks so much for stopping by!
 
To see my new Bible Journal Supplies..come pop by my little Etsy Shop
Supplies Used for this page:



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.