Thursday, October 13, 2016

Technique Thursday #29 - Sprays and Stencil Fun


https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
Morning Everyone! Welcome back to Technique Thursday! Today it's spray, stencil and paint fun in my Gratitude Journal. It's so hard to believe that not that long ago we released our very first journal "Trust", and now we are on our 6th and 7th Journals.. such a blessed journey this has been. I hope you enjoy the video..and have a blessed day everyone!


Supplies Used In the Video Below
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
To see all my  new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop.


                                                        I used the "Tangerine"   My other fave distress tool..


 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn  

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.