Thursday, October 6, 2016

Technique Thursday #28 - Scrapbooking in my Prayer Journal

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
Good Morning Folks and welcome back to Technique Thursday! Most of you know I love Scrapbooking and I love working in my Praise & Pray Journals, so today I've combined both loves and am doing a mini scrapbook layout in my new Gratitude Journal. I was having quite a lot of fun in the studio shooting this film! I hope you enjoy!
 Supplies Used in the Video are linked below.


https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs

To see all my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop


                 I used "Tears on My                                                                                  Love this   
               Pillow Tangerine" but love the pack!                                                 Prima Distress Tool
                                                                                                    


 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.