Tuesday, February 21, 2017

FREE Colorable Bible Page Kit


FREE Gods Handiwork Bible Page Kit by Lot95Designs
 Hi Everyone! Just wanted to let you all know we have been celebrating a lot in our Facebook Group "Praise and Pray Journaling" We just reached 1600 amazing members! And each 100 Members we celebrate with a Freebie! I love making them, and love sharing them even more!  I really have to thank our members for making this group a community of worship, friendship, inspiration, encouragement and support. I am so blessed to be a part of such a beautiful community. I get so excited to go there each day to see what our members are creating and chatting about. We even have our Friday night Shenanigan parties where we sit around fussy cutting, chatting and laughing. I've never been in a group like this before. We would love for you to come join us! And don't forget all the Freebies! I thought I would also throw in our $2 Tuesday Sale in the Shop! Each week we have an item for just $2 (and that's Canadian..so if you are in the USA.. it's $1.70, lol). Here is our item for this week!
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs


 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.