Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Love Journal Flip Through and some Exciting News

Good Morning Folks! I finished my "Love" Journal last night so thought I would do a little flip through of it instead of posting a million photos, lol.
I also wanted to share some exciting news! On Friday Feb 24th, we are releasing our new journal with a "twist". Over the months of March and April we will be working through the Fruits of the Spirit. The twist comes in...when you buy the journal you sign up for our new challenge "10 Minutes with God". Each week you get a FREEBIE for all 6 weeks of Lent. It's our very first challenge and I am so excited! I've had so much fun creating freebies to share! I hope you can join us!



To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day!
Lynn

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.