Friday, October 6, 2017

Habits of the Heart Book Review

Do you really want to deepen your relationship with God? Are you ready to open your heart to Him?  The Habits of the Heart by Katherine J. Butler is a little book, but don't be fooled, it has a big message.This isn't your average 365 day devotional. These are 365 ways to enrich and deepen your relationship with God. Practices to train your heart to embrace and welcome God into your life. It will open your mind and heart to everyone around you. Each week there is a theme, and within that theme, each day provides a Scripture and a practice for you to follow for the day. It's short, it's well written and you won't believe how your journey in faith will grow. This is a book I am going to leave on my desk, tuck into my purse and leave by my bed. I highly recommend this little gem!

I love learning and this book is really helping me grow in my walk with the Lord. I love putting the daily exercises into practice. They aren't hard, they are meaningful. They help you open your mind, your eyes and your heart to the world around you. I love to read them in the morning so that I can ponder them throughout the day. I look forward to each morning to see what my lesson of the day will be! I do think this little book will show up under a few Christmas trees this year.

I thank Tyndale House for gifting me with a copy of this book for review.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.