Tuesday, October 24, 2017

NEW November Journal Releases




Good Morning. How did it get to be November already? The fall is flying by. Today is our release of the two new journals for November. In our Praise and Pray Series we have Thankful part 2 and in our Inspiration Series we have the Appreciate Journal. I am so excited to start working in these. I really enjoyed the Thankful journal in October, so I am ready for this month too. To kick off the month everything in the shop is 15% until October 26th @ 11:59pm. Just click on the photos to go to the shop! Here is a little video introducing the two journals.. thanks so much for stopping by.

To see my new products..come pop by my little Etsy Shop  

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.