Monday, October 23, 2017

The NEW Swindoll Study Bible - An Amazing Tool for your journey in faith.


This Bible has enriched my journey in faith for so many reasons. Firstly the NLT version is easy to read and understand. Then we get the gift of Chuck Swindolls many years of experience and teaching brought to us on the pages as well. Each book starts off with an explanation of who, what where, when and why. The bonus here was "How do I apply this?". I was already learning and I was only on page one. The "living insights" helped me relate to what I was reading and the story is explained in a very helpful manner. There are charts and maps to further your understanding of what the Holy Word is saying. The "application articles" are so wonderful as we get to read Chuck Swindolls deep perspective on the book you are studying. The prayer moments are a special treat as I felt the Chuck was right there, praying with me as I walked the journey. I have had other study bibles, but nothing compares this one. I feel I am not only reading, I am understanding at a new level. This would be a perfect Bible for a new Christian as much as it is for the more advanced student of the Word. I highly recommend this for any and all of us journeying together in our faith. I was so graciously gifted this Bible by Tyndale house for a honest review.

 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

  Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.