This
book by Kellye Fabian is a refreshing change in the word of devotionals. We get
to read Kellye’s story and reflections, but what this book does that so few do
is direct you straight to Scripture to delve deeper and ask your questions. As
the Kellye writes in her introduction : “ As I reflect back, I can see that God
has used this practice of asking questions to show me who He is, allow me to
see myself more clearly, break patterns of sin, grow in forgiveness and love,
and join His work in the world.”. This
is exactly what I was looking for, that soul searching conversation with God to
help me grow, learn and change. Through
the year the devotions are broken down into fifteen different sections which
focus on topics to help you find your way back to God in a new and different
experience.
Even
though I am not finished the book, the journey so far has been so thought
provoking and it has challenged me in so many different ways to face things not
only from my past but also my present. I feel lighter and closer to God. I am
really looking forward to continuing my journey of faith for the following
year. Thank you so much to Tyndale House for an advanced copy of this book for
my open and honest review.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.