Are
you longing for a deeper relationship with God? Are you struggling to find
balance between work and worship? This
book by Tricia McCaary Rhodes is exactly
what you are looking for. It’s a book to
help you find a spiritual practice that calms your soul, helps you focus, and
guides you on how to deepen your prayer life with God. For forty days you
journey each day practicing prayer and pressing in by reading, reflecting and
journaling. The balance quickly restores between life and prayer. You will grow
in your faith as well as opening up your heart and letting everything inside go
to God. He is there, He is listening.
I
loved working through this book. I have always prayed, but didn’t feel the
closeness that one can feel with God. It’s a practice that I need to carry
forward. I can definitely see picking this book up again during Lent for a
refreshing forty day journey with God, Thank you to Tyndale House for an
advanced copy of this book to review.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.