Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Getting Hot With The Scot - Book Review


https://amzn.to/2Wf4Zin


Meet Cassie, a career woman bent on having a fling on her European vacation  with her girlfriends. What’s wrong with a little fun right? What Cassie wasn’t expecting was running into a very Hot Scot!  Meet Logan, a man who has fun each and every day. The more fun he has, the more he can bury his painful past. He is always out for a good time, not a long time…until……..he meets Cassie! Can they walk away from each other the next morning? Or will they find what they both have been truly longing for?
This story has it all, friendship, humor, heartbreak and romance all wrapped beautifully in this first book of a new series by Melonie Johnson. The characters are very well written, you get a glimpse into each of the supporting characters, just enough to make you want to know how their stories end as well. I personally can’t wait for the next book in the series, both to continue the adventures of the ladies, but also to catch up with Cassie and Logan.
Thank you to St. Martin’s Press and NetGalley  for providing  me with an advanced copy of the book to review.


T Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your  support! Have a wonderfully  day! Lynn

 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.