Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Nothing to Hide - Book Review



In the 15th book in the series, FBI agent Lucy Kincaid is called in to assist on a case with the local police department’s detective Jerry Walker. Three murders have taken place which looks like there is a serial killer on the loose in San Antonio. Lucy and Jerry work endless hours following leads which keep leading to dead ends. Just when they think they have found the killer….the story takes yet another twist.

A second story involving Lucy’s husband Sean , his son Jesse, and Sean’s brother Kane is also taking place. A young boy who is a friend of Jesse’s gets caught up in a gang to be able to see his older brother who was released from prison. They all have to learn to trust each other to be able to save this young boys life.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have read a few of the previous books so I was familiar with the characters, yet was not caught up with the story. Allison Brennan has a way of catching you up and yet writing this as a stand-alone book by giving you enough background information on the characters. This book has it all, mystery, intrigue and family relationships. I’m excited to now go back and read the books I’ve missed. Thank you to St. Martins Press and NetGalley for an advanced copy of the book to review.




 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your support! Have a wonderfully day! Lynn

Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.