Friday, November 19, 2010

Bow Falls

When I saw this sketch at Creative scrappers I knew I just had to do another fall layout. I have SO much of the origins line I think I have used it for at least 10 layouts already. But you know...I never tire of using it. Maybe because fall layouts are my favourite? lol. For those of you that know me...Fall is my favourite season. I love the colours, the weather, just the beauty of the season. This photo is of our anniversary trip to Banff. Every time we are there, I always have to go to the Bow Falls and take pictures. We met a really nice couple from England who offered to take our picture by the falls...now could I resist that? Thanks so much my scrappy friends for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Really great LO! I love that little grouping at the bottom! It's so cute! The strips of PP look really good and I love that faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you used the crative scrappers sketch. I love the colors . Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty,great take on the sketch !

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.