Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Grad Photo Shoot

I was so excited to find the cd of all of Ryan's grad photos. When they took the photos they did the traditional cap and gown poses but also some informal ones. I'm having as much fun with these as I am with Nicole's engagement photos. I found a sketch at Frosted Designs which I was excited to try. It's my first challenge with their site. I thought this Oliver line from Basic Grey worked really well with the photo. So thanks to Frosted Design for the great challenge and inspiration.

Another update! Last night I found out I won the prize pack for my layout. This is such an exciting week!

8 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful! I love how masculine it is even though it has flowers... Your layouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Great collage of papers to accent the lovely portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch and I love the hardware embellies!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! The dp you took are perfect choise and I love your clean and simple take on the sketch.
    What a great memory to keep, with such a beautiful layout.
    Thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs and we hope to see you again with our new sketch challenge, comming next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, would you look at that handsome young guy! Great job with the sketch! The PP's you chose worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on our sketch! I really like the mix of pattern paper you used! What a wonderful picture! So glad you could join us over at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! This is beautiful, what a great boy page, very manly. Great photo. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.