Thursday, November 25, 2010

A day in the zoo

Everyone know I love challenges. Well I found a new challenge at Lets caputure these sketches. This is for Challenge #161 where Heather did an amazing sketch with a twist. You had to have a 'critter' on the layout. Well...I thought these zoo pics would definitely qualify as critters, lol. I did have fun with the slice, cutting out the swirls and the title. I even used my new border punch. This is what you do when it's 11:00pm and your having fun scrapbooking. And...a Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I like that green PP! The critters look great and you did an awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.