Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love Lessons Learned

I just can't get enough of working with Nicole & Chris's engagement photos. There are so many of them I'm in my glory when I see a new challenge and I know exactly which photos to use. Thank goodness they have 91! I think I will have them all scrapped sooner or later and then they will have an engagement album! This is for a challenge on the My minds eye blog. This is the first challenge I have entered there, so we will see what happens! The  theme was lessons learned so I chose "love lessons learned" to document how far they have come as a couple. The love of two junior high students to the mature love of two young adults.  I just can't wait for their wedding day.

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.