Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our Day

My daughter Nicole finally got all her engagement photos! I was so excited! They took 91 photos in all which I have on my computer ready to scrap! The photos are so beautiful and they go with every paper line, lol. I told Nicole and Chris that I can scrap for at least a month with all these. This layout is another one I did for my guest design spot for scrap-a-little. This is Helen's sketch #13. I love working with her sketches and the inspiration on her site. I'm very excited to be featured on her blog. My guest spot is December 15 so I'm busy working with the sketch she sent. Have a wonderful day everyone....blessings!

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.