Monday, November 15, 2010

The Paper Variety Week 9 Challenge

I saw a challenge at the the paper variety which asked for 3 things..one colour of mist or paint, two flowers and three different patterned papers. I had just the perfect layout. I have tons of flowers which are all glimmer misted (may be hard to see), and I'm a patterned paper lover! This layout is about Nicole and Christopher who have been together since junior high and are now getting married. These are two of their engagement photos. I just love the paper variety and have so much fun playing there!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Lynn! Love your title alphas and that beautiful paper! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Lynn! I love those flower embellishments and the pictures are so sweet ;) Thanks for joining us at TPV! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous LO and photos, fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! i love the pictures and the design... so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love every little detail. :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
    - April

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.