Monday, November 29, 2010

Scrap Create Play Inspire

This is another one of my double header layouts, lol. The sketch comes from a challenge at Creative Scrappers and the idea from Bobunny. The Bobunny challenge was to create a layout about something that you love about yourself or your favourite thing about yourself. Well...what do I luv about myself?? My ability to create, play, inspire and scrap! I love to create. I like to decorate, I like colours, so everything I love to do I bring to scrapbooking. I even like to sing, which again I can do while I scrap. The list goes on and on. I really do love Bobunny for challenging me to do layouts about myself and the things I love, since I so rarely scrap myself. So...these are photos of my scrap room and the place I love to scrap, create and play!

4 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.