Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Love You in Any Language


Oh yes, another wedding layout, lol. I'm going to have an album done in no time thanks to Bo Bunny and all their challenges. When I found the sticker which says "I love you in any language" it was so fitting for this layout. Christopher's first language is Ukrainian, so when they got married Chris said his vows in his language and Nicole said hers in English. The whole mass was half in Ukrainian and half in English. Even though Nicole didn't understand much, she still knew that Christopher loved her. This layout was for the sketch challenge at Bo Bunny. Of course I have a huge stash of Enchanted and a huge pile of wedding photos, so this was an easy choice of what to use. Thank you Bo Bunny for helping get this wedding album done. I also entered this at  Scrap Our Stash which has a December challenge going on. ScrapFit also has a challenge which I entered about your favourite layout and this is definitely one of my fav's.Love it! Now I should start on the mini album for Nicole right? lol....you guessed it, all in the Enchanted line!

Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted Harlequin, Love, Evening, Romance and Rose papers, stamps, Memories Ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Blitzen and Blackberry Cordial, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Dusty Concord, Prima Resist Canvas, Bridal Bling Butterflies.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh SIS! This LO is AMAZING! I love it so much! You did an excellent job with this sketch and the pops of purple with the black and white...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and romantic! I love the pops of purple against the black...great layout! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get excited about all your wedding layouts! This is stunning! The black white papers are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgotntontell you that I'm Ukrainian and my husband is German and our wedding mass was also half Ukrainian half English. So yes love truly knows every language :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning LO. I have a wedding to scrap too and a pile of enchanted :-) Love your gorgeous design!! Thanks for joining our Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly a light bulb moment for this one. I've left a comment on the SOS Blog to tell you what a beautiful LO I think this is. Happy New Year Scrappin!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.