Friday, December 16, 2011

Butterfly Garden



This layout is for the sketch challenge at Scrapbook & Cards Today . I'm a huge fan of Becky Fleck's sketches and this one is no exception. I decided to rotate the sketch to put a new spin on things. Of course I had some paper in my Bo Bunny stash, so Olivia won out. Lots of fun and now I really should wrap those Christmas presents!

Supplies: BoBunny Olivia Honeydew, Dots, Stripes, Ambrosia, Cardstock Stickers, Tattered Angels Wheat Beer and Butternut Squash Glimmer Mist, Smooch Spray, Studio G ink, Misc. Flower Brads

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch!! I love Becky's sketches too! - How did I ever scrap without them???

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.