Friday, December 16, 2011

You + Me = Happy

Well, I took a break from the wedding album and did a layout of Nicole & Chris in Disneyland. I was cruising the net and saw that Canadian Scrapbooker was doing a call for Disney layouts, so I put down my blacks, white's and purple's and had some fun with this one. I'm crossing my fingers and toes it makes the call! I'm on a roll today...first time in a long time I did two layouts in one day. Ok, my presents still aren't wrapped, the dishes aren't done...but look what I did get accomplished today!

Supplies: Fancy Pants Happy Together Paper line featuring Always, Glee, Forever. Fancy Pants Cardstock Stickers, Prima Resistant Canvas, Prima Flowers, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Frayed Burlap and Walnut. Misc buttons.

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.