Sunday, December 18, 2011

Remember This



Fall is one of my favourite seasons to scrap. This was the first Thanksgiving we spent without Chris and Nicole. We did have the weekend with them in Calgary, but it wasn't the same to go to Baba's without them. I guess I'm still getting use to what my friends call "the new normal". This layout was for a sketch at Colorful Creations, a site I just joined. The ladies there were so welcoming. So yesterday, out came the Bo Bunny and away I went. The word "remember" is on the edge of the circle ( that is part of the challenge). Those presents are still unwrapped...but today is a new day right? lol.
Yeah!!! I just found out I won the challenge! Thanks so much, I can't wait to see my prize.


Supplies: Bo Bunny Forever Fall Line, Stripes, Dots, Forever Fall. Bo Bunny Cardstock Stickers. Delta Pigment Ink, Studio G Ink, Distress Stickels, Multi Crafts Bridal Bling Butterflies, Tattered Angels Butternut Squash Glimmer Mist and Making Memories Rub On's ( package date was 2003..now how is that for a stashed item? lol)

1 comment:

  1. Really great LO Sis! I love that photo of you two. I"m going to have to check out the new site too.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.