Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Smiles


The sketch site Once Upon A Sketch is amazing! They focus on the journaling, which I admit I don't do alot of. These challenges will encourage me to write these family memories down. This challenge was about what you do on Christmas morning so my hidden journaling tag reads:

On Christmas morn the kiddies awake, grabbing their Santa Hats and jumping on Mom and Dad's bed to open their socks. Then over to the tree we go to see what Santa has left for us. After the wrapping and bows are stuck to our shirts and hats we head downstairs for a warm breakfast. Then it's off to Baba's for dinner with the whole family. The rest of our day is spent playing games, eating sweet treats and laughing with family. This has been our tradition for the last 23 years since Nicole and Ryan were born. Our little family...our special Christmas.

Supplies: Basic Grey Jovial Line.

8 comments:

  1. Really sweet page, Lynn! Love how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable layout! love your take on Nadia`s sketch!
    Thank you for playing along at OUAS!
    Gerry
    p.s. Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is just GORGEOUS - love every bit of it
    Thank you for playing along at Once Upon A ....Sketch!
    xxxxx
    Merry Christmas
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab Chrissy page. I love your take on the sketch and the fussy cut flowers are a perfect touch as is the rolled corner. Thanks for joining us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You interpreted the sketch and made it into a beautiful page about Christmas! I love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch and I really LOVE those papers! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I just love all your fussy cut elements. What a beautiful page. Thanks for joining in at OUAS :-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.