Thursday, December 22, 2011

Color Room Challenge #90



As I was going through my email I found this challenge on the The Color Room. Could they have picked a better color palette than black, white, silver and magenta? Oh yes...you know what I'm going to say. Those are the colors of Nicole's wedding, lol. Out came the paper...out came the flowers and mist and voila...another layout! So much fun..and best of all, another page done for the album.

Supplies: Karen Foster Paper, Bo Bunny Sophie Chic & Sophie Silhouette, Bridal Bling Butterfly, Blackberry Cordial Tattered Angels Mist, Bo Bunny Brads.

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! That color combo was perfect for your layout! Awesome photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great wedding layout. She's so pretty! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Kidding!!! I think they made this palette just for you (and Nicole!) Stunning page,Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.