Friday, December 23, 2011

This is Me!




Last night while the house was quiet and everyone was gone, I thought hmmm the dishes could wait, I headed to my scrap room where I found a challenge on the All About Me Challenge blog. I rarely do layouts about myself, so this was a fun project. I even took out my scoreboard and attempted to make some flowers, yeah me! By midnight I had stickers and glue all over myself...I should have taken a pic of that for the next challenge, lol. Thanks to the ladies at AAMC who challenged me to find "my brand" and do a layout of myself. My journaling tag reads:

This is ME! I'm a Mom, a scrapbooker, baker, gardener, a reader, a sister and a friend. I'm creative and funny, silly and sometimes goofy. I'm passionate and gentle, patient and sensitive, a good listener and sometimes I even offer good advice. I love pigs and puppies, babies and children. I love to dance in a meadow and sing in the car. I love God and all his goodness and most of all I love just being ME!

YEAH! I just found out I won the challenge this morning! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see this kit in the mail. Thank you so much Scrapbooking from the inside out

Supplies: Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi Slides, Dots, Stripes, Panoramic, Word, Prima Flowers, Prima Resist Canvas, All My Memories Ribbon, Misc. Buttons, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Pumice Stone, Peeled Paint, Delta Ink

6 comments:

  1. This is the best! (as are you) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pinwheel flowers turned out awesome! I love the color combo here and the photo of you really matches the LO! Great job SIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Love those pinwheel flowers. Always a sucker for handmade flowers. :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at AAM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful expression of YOU...congrats on scrapping yourself Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    first thank you for the comment on my blog. Off course I had to visit your blog too and I have to say..
    I like your pages a lot. This one looks great. The embellishments are perfect.

    Greetz

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this! the pinwheels and all the details. Thankyou for playing along at AAM

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.