Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Practical Scrappers - Disney


Our challenge today at Practical Scrappers is "Tags on Layouts". The Bazzill "Wayfarer" line was just perfect!  On one sheet there was a mixture of postcards and tags that I cut out. To me it was perfect for doing a travel layout. This is Ryan, Chris and Nicole when we were in Disneyland last year. I've never seen three kids have that much fun. Our whole family got to be kids again for an entire week. We even went back to the kids part and took photos in the same places we did when they were 6 & 10. It was a trip I will never forget!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies by Urban Scrapbook: Bazzill Basics Wayfarer "Gadabout", "Traveler","Knockabout" "Tourist". Jillibean Chipboard Alphabets, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo", CTMH Stamps "Enjoy Life"

11 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the zig zags and the clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool layout! I love the strip of embellishments layered against the side! You've done an awesome job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Disney and LOVE your page, Lynn!! The layered chevron border is awesome and I love all of the tags and clocks you layered on the right hand side!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work, this is an amazing collage .
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Lynn.. Love all the yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Lynn - love all the clocks and the chevrons...great choice for the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this page! the zig zag is all the rage now!! Great elements!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOhh, this looks really stunning! So Fabulous!! You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great Lynn, love all the different patterns going on, full of fun, just perfect for a Disney page :)!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.