Thursday, March 22, 2012

Still A Little Hard to Say What's Going On


Our song this week at Scrap It With A Song is "Cannonball" by Damien Rice. This is a photo of me sitting in my field of wildflowers. I just stopped the car, got out and sat right in the middle of the field. It was so good for my soul. I chose the line "Still a Little Hard to say What's Going On' because of the journey I have been on for the past couple of years. Every day the sun shines a little brighter.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Urban Scrapbook, Prima Printery "Folio", "Signature", Nature Garden "Espirit","Candelas",  Prima Flowers, "Vinetta", KaiserCraft Paper Blooms, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, "Dusty Concord", "Vintage Photo", "Walnut"

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout with such a special meaning behind it. Love the vintage chic feel to it.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do! It's great that you scrapped this photo and you did a wonderful job. I love the papers, the layering and your embellishment cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww love it! Love the cluster in the corner (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Lynn & love the story behind it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page great layers and cool vintage look!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous page. Love the papers. Great story too! Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! Great photo and I love that you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LO, I love the colors and the great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo pretty...and I wish I was sitting in that field right now :) Beautiful design, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page Lynn! I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and loving the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layout, I like all the distressed layers and the choice of colours as they don't detract from the photograph ... and who wouldn't want to sit in that field of flowers :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet that was good for the soul, there's something about flowers that lifts us up I think...I always have a vase of fresh flowers on the table in the kitchen, the smell and just the sight of them makes me smile when I may not fee like it...Your layout is gorgeous, love the color palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was really beautiful!! Your colors made the picture pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your background coloros really made the picture pop out. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love this! All the distressed layering that just draws you into the photo!!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.